CGI, or 3D computer graphics, is able to provide important support to most commercial and communication initiatives. At the service of creativity, the tools deriving from the use of CGI are able to increase the perception of the product, improve its use and increase the impact of communication. This technology provides a precise answer to every type of sector, from entertainment to industrial design, to artistic experiences and industrial applications.
COMPUTER GRAPHICS AND EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN
This type of applications are based on WebGL real-time rendering technologies and offer the user the possibility to:
- Experience the product interactively and with photorealistic perception of materials, features and proportions.
- Customize the product in real time, with regard to materials, additional accessories and everything that is customizable in the structure of the product itself.
- The possibility, for the seller / producer, to have a number of variants of the same product not necessarily made or stored in the warehouse.
- Create A / B tests, evaluation contests, market analysis and generate responses from potential buyers.
CONTENTS FOR COMMUNICATION
Through computer graphics it is possible to create media (photos and videos) with different graphic styles, up to photorealism. The biggest advantage is creative freedom: CGI allows us to go beyond physical boundaries, to have total control of the scene (subject, lighting, location, context …).
You can easily produce, for example:
- Photorealistic still life (including details of both construction and technical details).
- Cinematic images and videos.
- Creative graphics and animations.
- Entertainment and artistic media.
User involvement is becoming a prerogative of the new ways of communicating. Thanks to CGI, users can be entertained, promoting and increasing the hype of a brand. CGI technology allows you to create different experiential levels depending on the purpose:
- Gamification: i.e. the creation of an application with which the user can interact in real time. Such as driving a car, directing a character with the aim of achieving a goal, perceiving information or simply to entertain creatively, immersed in the “world” of one’s company.
- VR & AR: virtual reality allows the user to enter a virtual space and interact with the environment. This provides them with gaming experiences, information, product perception, artistic, cultural and entertainment experiences. Augmented reality, on the other hand, makes it possible to provide interactive consultation experiences, together with real-time information on objects or surfaces.
- Interactive artistic experiences, such as installations or visual performances.